Learn to make French Macarons!
This is a fun small informal gathering where you will get hands-on experience. We will discuss the method, the ingredients, the options for fillings, the equipment, and most of all... the mythical “macaronage”! And then you bake.
This is not a demo, you will got through every step and do all the work with my guidance. Best way to learn!
Guaranteed to be fun! Just show up, bake... Leave with knowledge and a beautiful box of yummy macarons that you made yourself.
• The class is in my home, in Thousand Oaks, CA.
• Classes are limited to 4 students so you get individual coaching.
• The price is per person.
• Each student will make a batch of french macarons. They will choose the color and the flavor of their fillings. (one per student but students usually share their fillings for variety). You will leave with 36$ worth of cookies!
• The class is approximately 4 hours long.
• I provide everything you will need (ingredients, equipment, final box). Just bring your apron!
• Present allergens in the house: dogs, cat, dairy and nuts
Bon Appetit and see you soon! -- Michele
"Michele’s class was such fun and very informative. She walked us through the basics of macaron making and also shared her expert tips. There are very few ingredients in this cookies so quality and technique matter. After her class, I feel confident to make these on my own. Looking forward to future classes with Michele." Jill T.
Because this is a small class, I do not offer cancellation refunds - I will do my absolute best to reschedule you to a later class once.